9 Buddhist Monuments in the land of Siam
Nongnooch Pattaya Garden organized the 9 Buddhist monuments of Siam for tourists to worship.
On the 18th of January 2020, Garden in the sky was opened and is considered to be the most beautiful garden and is now the Queen gem of Nongnooch Pattaya garden which is located in Najomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi.
Mr. Kampon Tansacha, the owner of Nongnooch Pattaya garden, organized the important ceremony by getting 9 Buddhist monuments of Siam to enshrine the legend of the sacred monk. To clarify this, this destination looks like one stop service and offering alternative choices for the tourists around the world to pay and worship at the different religious places. Most importantly, they can worship for the prosperity of life. Nongnooch Pattaya Garden has invited 9 Buddhist images for people to faith as the following
– Emerald Buddha statue, temple of the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok
– Luang Pho Sothorn, Temple of Sothornwararam in Chachoengsao
– Phra Buddha Cinnarat, Temple of Phra Si Rattana Mahathat in Phitsanulok
– Buddha Maha Suwan Sakyamuni, Temple of Phra That Phanom in Nakhon Phanom
– Luang Pho Phra Sai, Temple of Pho Chai in Nong Khai
– Luang Pho Wat Rai Khing, Temple of Rai Khing in Nakhon Pathom
– Phra Buddha Phutthasihing, in Nakhon Si Thammarat
– Luang Pho To, Temple of Phanancheng in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
– Luang Pho Ban Lam, Temple of Petch Samut Worawihan in Samut Songkhram
All these Buddhist temple enshrined inside the Garden in the sky which has been decorated with trees in Buddhism, such as Bonsai, Tako, and various kinds of flowering plants among others.